There are no hidden charges! All base pricing and options are listed on our website.
- 30″ Slide-Out or Side Bunk – $1299 installed.
- 44″ Castle Bunk – $1599 installed.
- 48″ Castle Bunk – $1649 installed.
- 54″ (Full) Castle Bunk – $1699 installed.
- 60″ (Queen) Castle Bunk – $1749 installed.
- 76″ (King) Castle Bunk – $1849 installed.
***Aluminum Framed Houses (Yetti, Firebrand, Etc) subject to additional fees.***
- 110V Porch Lights: These lights are often located in the way of the bed raising all the way to the ceiling in Ice Castles. We can remove/relocate each one for $99 and replace the tongue and groove. We can also leave the junction box in place and install a blank cover plate at no charge.
- Spray Foam Walls: Since we do run electrical through your walls, it takes quite a bit more effort to do that if your walls are spray foamed. We charge an additional $49 for this.
- Battery Location: We run dedicated wires to your house battery to power the bed. Most houses have the battery in the back allowing easy access. If your battery is not located in the back of the house, we have two options:
- Run wire through the house to reach the existing battery – Contact us to discuss this option, as it is very hard to cover all the layouts offered.
- We offer an integrated battery and charger setup located inside the bed platform itself. All you will need to do is occasionally plug the charger into a 110v outlet to recharge the battery. This option is $99.
- Underbunk LED Lighting: Some customers do not realize that adding a wider bed that raises all the way to the ceiling will now cover some of your ceiling lighting, making the house darker in the rear. We can install a light underneath the bed to compensate for this for $69.
A typical bed takes 3-5 days to install in the shop. Most customers prefer to drop-off and pick-up on the weekends for convenience. We can also accommodate evenings as well, so you do not need to come during business hours.
On-site installation can be done in as little as 3 hours. We build the bed ahead of time and come to your location to install.
Please contact us though our contact form: Contact Us!
When we are contacted for availability, we will let you know the next open slot we have at that time. We do book very quickly, so it is recommended to let us know that you would like that slot as soon as possible.
We do often pull customers ahead on the schedule. We make sure not to overbook so that we can guarantee when your work will be completed.
We also require 30% down to hold appointments. This can be done through our normally accepted payment methods: Cash, Check, Credit Card, or PayPal. We do not accept checks for final payment. Just as an FYI, you do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal. You can pay a PayPal invoice with a regular credit card as well.