ATV/UTV Trailer Brake System
Do you use your ATV or UTV during early or late ice conditions to get your fish house on the lake?
Have you ever experienced a white knuckle situation when your fish house decided it was going to go faster than you down a steep lake access?
The brakes on your ATV/UTV are not designed to stop a heavy fish house and you can quickly lose control in these situations. The use of a tow dolly makes it even more likely to create a dangerous jackknife situation.
Just like the trailer brake controller on your truck, this product is specifically designed to make this situation safer. It allows the ability to use your fish house brakes and control the fish house during your descent.
- Fully-wired Brake Control System
- Timed Delay Braking Action
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Extended length cables for use with or without a tow dolly.
- For 1 or 2 axles.
- Installation Instructions Included
Two Wiring Configurations:
- Vehicle Brake Activated
- Activates trailer brakes when tow vehicle brakes are activated.
- Wires directly to tow vehicle battery and +12V brake signal.
- 20A integrated circuit breaker.
- Pushbutton Activated
- Activates trailer brakes when handlebar mounted button is pushed.
- Push Button mount included for 7/8″ diameter handlebars.
- No wiring connections needed.
- Requires trailer battery to be properly wired to +12v and Ground terminals on trailer’s 7-way plug (this is the standard configuration for most fish houses).
Click the links below for Installation Manuals:
Disclaimer: This product does not change the manufacturer’s rating of the maximum weight limit that can safely be towed by your specific vehicle.